All contents of this blog are governed by these policies.
- All content published in this blog are intellectual property of Practically Camping and should not be reproduced or copied without permission and/or without giving credit.
- Content/Images/information sourced from external sources are given due credit wherever possible/necessary.
- If you have any copyright related issues with any of the contents in this blog please drop a comment/email (with all necessary evidence as applicable). Such concerns will be addressed, with all due considerations, in a timely manner.
- Names, Logos and other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of respective companies/owners and are utilized here for reference purpose only.
- Opinions/viewpoints expressed in this blog are entirely personal to the author. His employees, relatives, family and friends have nothing to do with these contents and are not liable for any part therein.
- Every precaution is taken to protect third party identity. If your name/photo has appeared in this blog and you wish to have it removed, please let us know.
- While every caution has been taken to provide our readers with most accurate information and honest analysis, please use your discretion before using any information from this blog. The author will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information from this blog.
- Author may keep updating old posts on a regular basis and is not bound to explicitly state all corrections made.
- Author is open for link exchange, but such requests will be entertained on a case by case basic at the sole discretion of the author.
- This blog doesn’t have any promoters/sponsors (at this time) and is fully owned and operated by Norm Dashwood.